K-D Test products measure speed and accuracy during a rapid number naming task in which a series of single-digit numbers is read aloud.
Performance on the K-D Test requires vision and eye movements involving the integrated function of the brainstem, cerebellum and cerebral cortex. Cognitive processing is also required including:
MEMORY • ATTENTION • LANGUAGE FUNCTION
Pathology in any of these functional pathways will result in errors and poor K-D Test performance.
Vision alone accounts for more than 50% of the brain’s pathways, making vision and eye movements particularly vulnerable in brain injury.
Following a brain injury up to
90% of patients experience vision-related symptoms
Extensive areas of the brain are assessed by the K-D Test
Neurological Pathways Involved in K-D Test Performance
Highlighted areas shown here include those responsible for planning, initiation and execution of the coordinated functions of vision, eye movement, attention, language and concentration required for successful performance on the K-D Test.
K-D TEST Pro Baseline
Build brain injury management into your practice.
During annual physicals or patient outreach events, K-D Test Pro Baseline can be quickly and easily administered.
- Record K-D Baseline in patient’s medical record
- Provide K-D Baseline to patient with instructions should a suspected brain injury occur at home, school or during a sporting event
- Application does not store baseline data
K-D TEST Pro Monitoring
Price: $700.00 (20 Patient Licenses)
Guide clinical management with quick, objective, quantitative post-injury monitoring.
Objectively and quantitatively monitor progress with charts and graphs that capture K-D Test performance over time.
- Quickly and easily administer at each follow-up visit to monitor recovery progress
- Normative data for patients over 15 years old
- Automated Speech Recognition for scoring
K-D Recovery Acceleration Program (RAP)
Price: $650.00 (10 Patient Activations)
Rehabilitate eye movement deficits in patients suffering from persistent symptoms.
K-D RAP is a web-based oculomotor rehabilitation program with compliance monitoring.
- Set goals and tailor programs for individual patients
- Monitor real-time outcome measures and compliance over recovery
- For in-office or at-home use
King-Devick Test in association with Mayo Clinic
Remove-From-Play Sideline Concussion Screening Tool.
Ideal for providing medical outreach services for sports clubs and schools.
- Quick, validated and objective
- For teams, schools or clubs
- Unlimited baseline and post-injury screening per athlete annually
K-D Eye Tracking Software System
Bring quantitative tools to brain injury management.
Provide detailed assessment of oculomotor function during performance of K-D Test.
- Quantify impairment severity and recovery progression
- Display eye metrics
- Easily evaluate change over time