The easy-to-use King-Devick Test Monitoring iPad App
Will guide individuals through the King-Devick Test – a series of testing screens requiring users to read aloud randomly spaced single-digit numbers as quickly and accurately as possible.
King-Devick Test Monitoring
Available on iPad
The easy-to-use King-Devick Test Monitoring iPad App will guide individuals through the King-Devick Test. It is a test of saccadic eye movements which requires users to read aloud randomly spaced single-digit numbers on three progressively more difficult screen patterns as quickly and accurately as possible. By using innovative automated speech recognition technology, the App will instantly analyze a user’s King-Devick Test performance and compare results to age-matched normative data and any previous King-Devick Test history available. King-Devick Test has been shown to evaluate impairments of eye movements, attention, language and concentration and can be used to objectively track the progression of eye movement disorders related to neurological conditions over time.
Subscribed customers will be able to administer unlimited King-Devick Tests for one individual annually.
- Quick – King-Devick can be administered in two minutes or less
- Objective – Get honest and accurate results
- Quantitative – Compare your K-D Test results with age-matched normative data over time with charts and graphs
Please note: This App is only compatible with iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro (not compatible with iPhone or iPad Mini).
- Secure, protected cloud-based system
- Compatible with 9.7+” iPads
- Annual license allows for unlimited testing per subject
- Results compared previous testing history and normative data for individuals (ages 6+)
- Automated Speech Recognition for self-testing (requires iOS11+)