The easy-to-use King-Devick Migraine Headache Early Detection (MiHED) iPad AppWill guide individuals through the King-Devick Test – a series of testing screens requiring users to read aloud randomly spaced single-digit numbers as quickly and accurately as possible.
King-Devick Migraine Headache Early Detection (MiHED)
Available on iPad
The easy-to-use King-Devick Migraine Headache Early Detection (MiHED) iPad App will guide individuals through the King-Devick Test. It is intended for use by an individual with a history of Migraine Headache in order to detect the prodrome (pre-headache) phase of a migraine attack. The prodrome often occurs 1-6 hours prior to the headache phase of the migraine attack. This product may therefore forecast an oncoming migraine headache. Peer reviewed published research has shown that administering certain migraine headache treatment medication in the prodromal (pre-headache) stage can be effective in reducing the effects of, or even preventing the migraine headache attack. By using innovative automated speech recognition technology, the App will instantly analyze a user’s King-Devick Test performance and compare results to any previous King-Devick Test history available. Subscribed customers will be able to administer unlimited King-Devick Tests for one individual annually.
- Quick – King-Devick can be administered in two minutes or less
- Objective – Get honest and accurate results
- Quantitative – Compare your K-D Test results with charts and graphs
Please note: This App is only compatible with iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro (not compatible with iPhone or iPad Mini).
- Secure, protected cloud-based system
- Compatible with 9.7+” iPads
- Annual license allows for unlimited testing per subject
- Results compared previous testing history
- Automated Speech Recognition for self-testing (requires iOS11+)