Objectively and quantitatively monitor progress with charts and graphs that capture King-Devick Test performance over time. K-D Test Pro Monitoring can be used for serial monitoring eye movement disorders including saccadic impairment.
QuickKing-Devick Test can be administered in two minutes or less
ObjectiveGet honest and accurate results from subjects
QuantitativeCompare subject King-Devick Test results with convenient charts and graphs
King-Devick technologies selected as winner of the VA InnoVAtion Awards
Winners of the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) Innovation Demo Day competition share their victory with VA Senior Adviser Matthew Collier during Day 2 of VA’s Brain Trust: Pathways to InnoVAtion summit held May 17-18 in Boston. Winners are, from left, Max Randall of Daptly; KC Beard of Daptly; Steve Devick of King-Devick Technologies; VA’s Collier; Jason Roncoroni of Save A Warrior; and Jake Clark of Save A Warrior. The winners will have the potential opportunity to implement and deploy their innovations with VA. Read more.
- Secure, protected cloud-based system
- Compatible with 9.7+” iPads
- Annual subject license allows for unlimited testing
- Results compared to normative data for subjects 6 years and older
- Automated Speech Recognition option for convenient scoring (compatible with iOS11+)