King-Devick technologies, inc. offers a broad set of evidence-based tools utilizing integrated technology to accurately and objectively assess eye movement (oculomotor) disorders such as saccadic dysfunction.
- The King-Devick Test has been specifically determined to have FDA pre-amendment status as a tool for evaluation of saccadic eye movement
- Health Canada designated King-Devick Test as an approved and licensed medical device
- King-Devick Test is registered as a Class I Medical Device in the European Union and EU Affiliated Territories
- King-Devick Test is a registered medical device with the Australia TGA
- K-D Balance is an FDA 510(K) cleared mobile application for the assessment of vestibular dysfunction
- King-Devick Acuity Charts and Color Charts are FDA Class I (Exempt) Devices