King-Devick technologies, inc. offers a broad set of evidence-based tools utilizing integrated technology to accurately and objectively assess eye movement (oculomotor) disorders such as saccadic dysfunction.
- The King-Devick Test has been specifically determined to have FDA pre-amendment status as a tool for evaluation of saccades
- Health Canada designated King-Devick Test as an approved and licensed medical device
- King-Devick Test is registered as a Class I Medical Device in the European Union
- King-Devick Test is a registered medical device with the Australia TGA
- K-D Balance is an FDA 510(K) cleared mobile application for the assessment of vestibular dysfunction